Vegan donuts, ideal for breakfast, as a dessert, or snack. They bake in under 30 minutes and are to die for!
This vegan donut recipe is the best I’ve ever made! They really taste spectacular and are also sweet and fluffy. But the best part is that they are super easy to prepare!
Also, to make it you only need simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. And if you don’t have them, don’t worry, because they are easily found in any supermarket.
One of the things I like the most about these vegan donuts is that they are much healthier than the ones generally found in supermarkets because they usually have many preservatives.
Vegan donuts, delicious, easy, fast, and with a spectacular texture. They are not fried, but they are baked and ready in less than 30 minutes. They will make your mouth water!
VEGAN DONUTS RECIPE
HOW TO MAKE VEGAN DONUTS – STEP BY STEP
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF and spray the donut molds with non-stick spray or a little oil. Reservation.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (photo 2) and mix until well integrated.
- Fill 3/4 of the molds.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned. If you poke them with a toothpick and it comes out clean, they are done.
- Remove the tray from the oven and let the donuts cool for at least 5 minutes before removing them from the mold. Transfer them to another tray to cool completely.
- The topping is optional, but it’s delicious and easy to make! To make the cinnamon sugar, simply mix the sugar and ground cinnamon in a small bowl until well combined.
- Use a brush to spread the melted vegan butter over a donut and put it inside the bowl to coat it with the sugar.
- Serve immediately.
- You can use the type of flour you prefer, but you may have to use more for less.
- The soybean milk can be replaced by other types of vegetable milk such as almond milk or oat milk.
- Any type of sugar is suitable to make this recipe, but I have never tried it with a liquid sweetener.
- You can also substitute vegan butter for oil (coconut oil is my go-to option for this recipe).
- Be careful not to overfill the molds, as the batter will rise and the holes in the donuts may disappear.
- Although the vanilla extract is optional, I recommend that you add it because the donuts will taste spectacular.
- You can add your favorite spices, such as pumpkin pie spice or even cocoa powder.
ARE DONUTS VEGAN?
The ones in supermarkets generally aren’t, unless it’s a specific brand. Although this recipe is! It is made with 100% vegetable ingredients and it is also much healthier than those you can find in stores.
CAN I MAKE GLUTEN-FREE VEGAN DONUTS?
If you want to make gluten-free vegan donuts, you can use oatmeal and buckwheat or rice flour (half and a half). Add more or less if necessary.
HOW TO SERVE THESE VEGAN DONUTS
Although donuts are ideal to take anywhere, when I have them at home I like to dip them in a warm cup of coconut milk or cashew milk.